RADIO BUTTONS?!?!??!?!HELP!!!!!!!

From: <mcotter_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:40:17 GMT

[Quoted] Does anyone know how to EFFECTIVELY use RADION BUTTONS in FORMS 5.0.?? I want to use a WHEN-BUTTON-PRESSED trigger on a button, that will fire one of two queries based on what RADIO BUTTON is selected, but seeing how you can't determine WHAT button is selected (ie. RADIO-BUTTON value) then how in the [Quoted] heck can one do this. And don't tell me to use the WHEN-RADIO-BUTTON-CHANGED trigger , because that seems to only work once, but not time and time again as I'd like for it to do. I'm very frustrated with this as other tools like PowerBuilder allow you to determine what radio button is currently selected