Re: CREATING A DEFAULT FORM IN FORMS 5.0/SUN

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 14:07:15 +0200

Henrik Krievs wrote:

> Frank van Bortel skrev i meddelelsen <371704FD.7ED68993_at_vnl.nl>...
> >Henrik Krievs wrote:
> >
> >> Anyone knows how to create a default form in forms50 ??
> >>

> >Start the Data Block Wizard, it will call the Layout Wizard, and you're
> done in
> >5 secs.
> >

> >> We've converted a Forms30 application into Forms50. In the old
> application
> >> there was specific feature that made in possible to create a form
> >> on-the-fly, based on a userdefined table.
> >>
> >> It should be possible not only to view data, but also updating and
> deleting.
> >>
> >> I wonder if I could define a block based on a cursor ??
> >>

> >On a stored procedure, yes.
> >
> >--
> >Met vriendelijke groet,
> >kind regards,
> >
> >Frank van Bortel
>
> Hi' Frank !
>
> This won't do !
>
> In the "old" forms 3.0 - there was a feature where you could create a
> default form in one step - this feature was available runtime - whic made
> the user able to manipulate random tables in the DB.
>
> BR, Henrik

Sorry 'bout that, hadn't thought of that possibility and misinterpreted.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle
V&L Informatica BV
Work                           Home
Postbus 545                    Hunzestraat 4
7500 AM Enschede               7555 WB Hengelo
(31)53.434.1500                (31)74.242.5046