Re: Designer 2.1: Internal Error on generating Forms

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 09:17:44 +0200

Did you install Developer? It is not on the Designer CD anymore! If you did - what version? For the "October patch" version, you'll need 2.1.2.
This version is an enhancement over 2.1.1 anyway, so when you can get it, install it!

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle
V&L Informatica BV
Work                           Home
Postbus 545                    Hunzestraat 4
7500 AM Enschede               7555 WB Hengelo
(31)53.434.1500                (31)74.242.5046