WEB DB 2.0.5.6.1 with Oracle 8i (8.1.5)

From: <henryrt_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 02:21:15 GMT

In article <36FB4EC9.38DDA43B_at_deagostini.it>,   Andrea.Cannaos_at_deagostini.it wrote:
> I'm trying to install WebDB on different machines
>
> Listener on NT Server
>
> Pl-Sql Toolkit on a remote AIX 7.3.4
>
> I get only error ... help me please ...

I installed Oracle 8i on a clean machine (NT 4.0) and was abe to connect with sqlplus. Fine. Next install Web DB. It complains that I can't use the same ORACLE HOME that the database is installed on. OK. I give it a new one. It says it can't run sqlplus. Now it turns out that it messed up my registry and my ORACLE HOME information. I can't run the tools from the original home and I can't install WebDB. What can I do to get my original DB working again? Is there any documentation on what the registry entries should be? HELP.