Re: Dashboard decision support tool?

From: Tim Tow, CPA MCSD <timtow_at_appliedolap.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 11:21:06 -0500

Alex DeLarge wrote in message <3717DCFF.688E_at_patriot.net>...
>The executives want a tool, preferably web-based, that provides them
>with a dashboard-view of vital company information
>such as year-to-date sales, year-to-date profit, number of incomplete

Hi Alex,

In addition to Wired for OLAP as suggested by Paul Turner, check out our product "ActiveChart for Essbase" which is a reporting tool that is configurable via HTML yet allows the most flexible reporting of any of the Essbase frontends (in fact, you can even use Excel to design complex business logic into templates that are then deployed across the web..) ActiveChart for Essbase is also highly programmable.

Tim Tow, CPA MCSD
Applied OLAP, Inc Received on Sun Apr 18 1999 - 18:21:06 CEST

Original text of this message