Re: Designer 2.1: Internal Error on generating Forms

From: Dolf-Jan Mulder <djmulder_at_advantage.nl>
Date: 17 Apr 1999 23:50:06 GMT

[Quoted] Dear Herman,

You made a good suggestion. I already thought that I missed some properties. However now I mapped the properties of my 'old' with my new tables I found no differences. I added under my tabledefinition the usage > implemented in schema properties but still I get the internal error. Maybe you could give me other hints to solve the problem.

Dolf-Jan Mulder