Re: Designer 2.1: Internal Error on generating Forms

From: Herman Viaene <herman.viaene_at_online.be>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 15:40:23 +0200

[Quoted] It is difficult to diagnose from a distance what exactly went wrong. However I had similar problems and found out that Des. 2.1 has introduced some more attributes but has become much more critical to what you fill in of all these attributes and what you leave blank (e.g. tables not belonging to any database was fine in 1.3.2 , not anymore in 2.1. So take the time to look at your table- and module definitions, Oracle Support in Belgium was a great help to me to get things sorted out in these issues.

Success

Herman Viaene