Re: emailing from Oracle PL/SQL programs

From: Super Kev <steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:05:20 +0100

[Quoted] [Quoted] Possible by creating a pl/sql EXTERNAL PROCEDURE to call ( passing whatever necessary parameters ) a 'C' dll which is written to do what yo want  Oracle 8 ) or DBMS_PIPE package for earlier versions of Oracle.

See Oracle Documentation on the above topics.

If you need more help feel free to e-mail

--
Cheers

Steve Bright

steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk