Re: CREATING A DEFAULT FORM IN FORMS 5.0/SUN

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 11:38:05 +0200

Henrik Krievs wrote:

> Anyone knows how to create a default form in forms50 ??

Start the Data Block Wizard, it will call the Layout Wizard, and you're done in 5 secs.

> We've converted a Forms30 application into Forms50. In the old application
> there was specific feature that made in possible to create a form
> on-the-fly, based on a userdefined table.
>
> It should be possible not only to view data, but also updating and deleting.
>
> I wonder if I could define a block based on a cursor ??

On a stored procedure, yes.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
kind regards,

Frank van Bortel
Technical consultant Oracle
V&L Informatica BV
Work                           Home
Postbus 545                    Hunzestraat 4
7500 AM Enschede               7555 WB Hengelo
(31)53.434.1500                (31)74.242.5046