ActiveX event problem

From: vagelis Hristidis <exrist_at_cc.ece.ntua.gr>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:02:10 +0300

I use Form Builder 5.0.
I created an ActiveX control(that has a dialog box, that is opened with an ActiveX method.All work is done in this dialog box.) that fires events and it works fine.
Now I want to add a COMMIT when an event fires, so I added FORMS4W.DISPATCH_EVENT(RESTRICTED_ALLOWED) in ON-DISPATCH-EVENT trigger. The problem now is that the code of the events is not executed on time, but it is executed when I close the ActiveX dialog box. This problem exists even if I just put a NULL; command in ON-DISPATCH-EVENT trigger.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Vagelis

Vagelis S. Hristidis