Re: Reports 3.0 question

From: Günther Venier <gvenier_at_gosch.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:18:07 +0200

Maybe you can use a lexical reference ("&<parameter>" to the Company parameter in the WHERE-clause of your SELECT stmt in the LOV of the Employee parameter. Provided that a default value is set for the Company, your LOV should be stripped to the company's employees.
If it does not work just after changing the company parameter, you could also let the change of the parameter's value take effect in an AFTER PARAMETER FORM Trigger, which will show the parameter form once again, if you return FALSE in the Trigger.
But the second possibility is more complicated and it's usability is quite low. I hope this will help you, best wishes,

Günther