Displaying output pdf files in I.E.4.0...Help

From: Jon <jcoote_at_ozline.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:27:16 -0400

Pdf files generated from Reports 3.0 have been embeded in html pages but the Acrobat Reader and pdf file is only launched in the browser if I am running Acrobat Reader 3.0. Newer versions of the reader 3.02 and 4.0 do not work however. The reader seems to launch but then doues not display the file. I have installed the activeX plugin for Acrobat Reader but it still won't work. Has anyone else encountered this problem and found a solution? The problem is the same on both Windows 95 and Windows NT workstation. Any help or direction is greatly appreciated. Received on Thu Apr 15 1999 - 04:27:16 CEST

Original text of this message