Re: Visual Basic VS Developer 2000

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_computer.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 02:33:35 +0100

You can enjoy best of two worlds provided by Oracle.

Developer/2000 allows both clietn/server and web development, using browser to run applications.
You can use OCX controls to implement your own browsers.

Oracle8 Replication manager will be very helpful to sincronize offline databases.

If you need more information on Developer advantages against VB feel free to contact me.