Re: Forms get Timestamp error when calling Stored procedure

From: Heiki Hiisjarv <heikih_at_va.ttu.ee>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 10:26:16 +0300

[Quoted] On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, Guenter Huerkamp wrote:

> See the relnotes.txt in the orant\tools\doc20 directory. You must have
> database 7.3.4 or
> 8.0.4. In databases less you get timestamp problems.
> Günter

I have database 7.2.3 and getting this timestamp error. I have multiple databases:development database and production database, and I can't recompile against production database. Is there known solution for older database versions?

Heiki Hiisja"rv Received on Wed Apr 14 1999 - 09:26:16 CEST

Original text of this message