OCX Control. An easy question

From: Joaquin Garcia Santos <jis_at_iberdrolaingenieria.es>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 18:17:11 +0200

Hello,
[Quoted] First at all, excuse my english because it is not very good.

I would like to add some ocx control to my forms, for example the tree control, but I do not find information about how I must use it (its methods and events).
where can I get some information or a sample program? I have seen some examples in the demo directory of developer with an oracle spread table, but in this case, you must import every events and methods to use it, but I think that you can not to import every events and methods with a tree control. Where can I see what methods I must import, and why?

Thanks a lot Received on Mon Apr 12 1999 - 18:17:11 CEST

Original text of this message