Re: Creating tables & synonyms with Des2k.

From: Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 12:09:41 +0400

Designer/2000 1.3 is allowing you to do that but Designer/2000 2.1 isn't. I don't know why.

Try to use another names for synonyms (add additional letter for example) and edit script file after generation but before running...

I've no other solution at the moment...

Good luck.

--
Valeri Sorokine
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division