Basic Doubts

From: LAKSHNE <lakshne_at_aol.com>
Date: 9 Apr 1999 03:14:41 GMT

[Quoted] Hello Every Body,

I started to learn oracle8. I just know how to retrieve data by using sql plus. [Quoted] Actually what else we can do with sql plus. Can we make( in the sense develop) [Quoted] big projects with sql plus. To develop real sql plus projects what kind of environment I need.Can I develop any sql plus projects in Windows NT environment ? If it is what else I need with sql plus. What are Oracle forms ? [Quoted] What kind of work I can do with that? and What is the Sql Reporting? I would like to know all these. Could please help me as soon as possible.

Thanks for your help.
Vijaya Received on Fri Apr 09 1999 - 05:14:41 CEST

Original text of this message