Creating tables & synonyms with Des2k.

From: Bill Williams <billwilliams_at_qcsoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 20:09:09 -0400

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am new to designer 2000 and I am not a DBA.

The company I am contracting at has decided they want to use Designer 2000 for a new project. In the past, when they created a table, they created a public synonym with the same name as the table to allow all users to access the new table.

[Quoted] [Quoted] Designer is not allowing me to create a synonym with the same name as the table.

Is there another way to pull this off from within Designer? Received on Fri Apr 09 1999 - 02:09:09 CEST

Original text of this message