EXP73 and ORA-1003 error.

From: Daniel Recio <drecio_at_carteldata.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 99 15:08:28 GMT

I have created a new instance and populated it by importing data exported from a different database. I can query the data and the row counts are correct, but when I try to export this new database I get errors for each table.

        ORA-01003: no statement parsed

I'm trying to use the 'exp73' command line utility to export from an Oracle 7.3.2 database running on Novell 4.10. I start out the export by typing 'exp73' on the command line and then fill in all of the parameters that it requests. I tell it to export the entire database. (I have tried it with a param file too)

It goes through the first few portions of the export then it gets a problem: namely 'EXP-00008: ORACLE error 1003 encountered'; then 'ORA-01003: no statement parsed'. These same two messages are shown for each table - even though it does give me statistics on how many rows are exported for each table.

Then, at the end of the export, I get the messages:

EXP-00008: ORACLE error 904 encountered
ORA-00904: invalid column name
EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully.

The scripts CATALOG, CATPROC and CATEXP have been executed many times without any soluction.

What am I doing wrong to get these messages? What statements aren't getting parsed and how can I find out what the invalid column name is?

Any help or guidance would be appreciated! Received on Thu Apr 08 1999 - 17:08:28 CEST

Original text of this message