DataJoiner

From: Dan Knott <dankno_at_saif.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 11:30:55 -0700

Hi,

    Does anyone have experience accessing DataJoiner from Forms? We are currently using Forms 5 to access a 7.3.4 database on HP/UX. We also have a need to access legacy data on MVS DB/2. We currently have replication in place, but we are looking at DataJoiner as a partial alternative solution.
My major concerns are the configuration of the Forms client connection to DataJoiner, the back-end database access from DataJoiner to Oracle and the features that are available within Forms for accessing either Oracle or DB/2 data.

Thanks for any insight or information! Received on Thu Apr 08 1999 - 20:30:55 CEST

Original text of this message