Oracle Developer/Designer 2000 opportunities-CT

From: <dhiller_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 16:02:15 GMT

Hi - My name is Diane Hiller and I work for CBSI (Complete Business Solutions, Inc.) CBSI is a full-service Information Technology Consulting Firm which services clients throughout the world! We are comprised of Branch Offices and focus on local opportunities within each state.

I work out of the Connecticut Branch and we currently have multiple opportunities for IT Professionals skilled with Oracle. We currently have many needs for Oracle Developer2000 consultants as well as Oracle Designer2000 and Oracle DBA's. (Two plus years of experience would be preferred.) These are great projects, new development, conversions, etc.

CBSI offers it's employees a comprehensive benefits package consisting of Medical/Dental/Vision (BC/BS),LTD/STD/Life with all the premiums paid for by the company. Full salary, (with paid time over 40 hrs), 6 paid Holidays, and 18 PTO (Paid time off)days a year, 401(k), ESPP, and many more benefits.

Because we are local to the CT area, and projects are done in CT - you can have all the benefits of being a consultant, without the travel!

If you would like to discuss these opportunities further and learn more about CBSI, please send me an email at dhiller_at_cbsinc.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Diane Hiller
Recruiter, CT Branch