Forms50: Updates to tables through stored procedure based block?

From: Alonso Behrens <AlonsoBehrens_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 03:27:21 GMT

[Quoted] I've been playing around with it and I like the fact that I can create a stored procedure that returns a (basically) view of my multi-table based cursor to the form's block (only one), the network trips are only a 10th and yara, yara...
The questions is how to do updates; now, we'll be dealing with IN and OUT PL/SQL tables returned (from the form's block) to another stored procedure... I have unsucsesfully try a few ideas. Does anybody have a working example...
Thanx
Ignacio Alonso. Received on Wed Apr 07 1999 - 05:27:21 CEST

Original text of this message