Forms45 multi-select needed

From: Jay Silla <jsilla.nospam_at_usaor.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 16:20:15 -0400

[Quoted] If there's one thing I hate, it's having to reinvent code that already exists somewhere. I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to point me at an [Quoted] example or two of how to create a picklist / multi-select window, so I can [Quoted] select multiple items and paste them into multiple records on my existing form.

(What I'm trying to do, is select multiple serialized items from inventory, [Quoted] and record the serial numbers in the sales_order_line_detail).

Thanks,
Jay Received on Tue Apr 06 1999 - 22:20:15 CEST

Original text of this message