Dev/2000 and XmTextField

From: <doug_brough_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 12:57:36 GMT

I have recently changed from Forms 4.5.6 to Forms 4.5.8. I notice that XmTextField (what Oracle Forms calls Text Item) has a different appearance. In the newer version, my text fields are slightly smaller and seem to have this border around them I can't get rid of. That is, if I try to put 2 text fields adjacent to each other, there is always a thick line separating them. They look fine in the layout editor, but when I execute the form, the line appears.

This doesn't seem to be a problem with other widgets. For example, I can put check boxes adjacent to each other and they look fine (both in the layout editor and at runtime).

Any light anyone could shed would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

Doug Brough
brough_at_shellus.com