Re: Listener won't start

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 06:54:40 GMT

Hi Bruce,

The internal windows error is usually NOT an internal windows error, but a sqlnet error.
Make/include the following changes to sqlnet.ora

trace_level_client = 16
trace_unique_client = true
trace_directory_client = <any directory other from ORANT\bin)
and to the listener.ora
trace_level_listener = 16
trace_directory_listener = <any ...>
This will provide FULL trace info in the aforementioned directory and give you or us a chance to isolate what is happening.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA