Re: Oracle and Web Deployment - Where to Start

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_computer.org>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 13:37:20 +0100

If you are using Oracle Developer, version 2.1 offers Forms, Reports and Graphics servers, web enabling your current applications. Oracle also plans migration tools from Developer to JDeveloper, which is relatively easy to learn.

Although OAS is not fully compliant with some current industry standards, it is a rock solid platform. Visit http://customnews.cnn.com and enjoy OAS at work (Oracle logo is there!)

If you need more details fell free to contact me.

Happy Easter.