want free SQL editor/input tool

From: Philip Brown <phil+s3_at_bolthole.no-bots.com>
Date: 02 Apr 1999 00:21:14 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm looking for a free tool that can let me connect to an oracle database, from a sun solaris machine.
Currently, I have "sqsh", and "wisql", but they only seem to let me connect to sybase or MS-SQL-server.

Our actual database is running on an HP box, if that helps any. But I'm writing a monitoring script that has to run on a sun box.

-------------------------------------------------- The word of the day is sescaquintillion