Forms Recipies...

From: M Ennis <mennis_at_escape.ca>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 05:03:22 GMT

Is there a "Forms Recipies..." style of book available anywhere? Something like a Numerical Recipies. I'm tired of flipping to manuals, and guessing and phases, trying to find out how to do thinks that are a little out of the ordinary (e.g., open a dialog box, to prompt the user for input, etc.).

In things like, Visual Basic a lot of these kinds of more complicated wigits, etc. are already created for you. In forms, it seems that I'm re-inventing the wheel all the time.

M.

-+-
M Ennis <mennis_at_escape.ca>

My email address has been munged to prevent spam. Take off the first 'M' and it should reach me. Received on Thu Apr 01 1999 - 07:03:22 CEST

Original text of this message