forms50 web

From: Loyal Barber <lbarber_at_nospam.flash.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 16:54:52 GMT

I am trying to use RUNPRODUCT from forms50 running on the forms web server
to run reports. From the documentation I have to set FORMS50_REPFORMAT,

FORMS50_OUTPUT, and FORMS50_MAPPING variables to make them work. Unfortunately, I always get "REP-1800 Formatter Error." I can run the same report
with all of the same parms under Win NT (non-web) from forms and either preview or
have it spit out a pdf file. None of this works with the web version though. Any
suggestions?

Running the web server on Sun Solaris
Forms 5.0.6.8.1 for Solaris
Reports 3.0.5.8.0
WAS 4.0.7 Loyal Barber
BLT Soft Incorporated Received on Wed Mar 31 1999 - 18:54:52 CEST

Original text of this message