Dev2k App.

From: Sanjay Gurnani <sanjay.gurnani_at_interpath.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 07:42:06 -0500

Hi,
[Quoted] We have develpoed an aplication using dev2000 r2.1 on nt(and database is on dec unix).The application runs fine on some machines(nt clients) where as on some machines it gives an error while running reports 'msvcrt2x.dll not found' and also shows the path.But when we look at the path the file is there.There are no other versions of the dev2k installed.Do we need to install oracle client (I don't think so because it is running finr on some machines).Does anyone has an idea or seen this problem before.
Any help is greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Sanjay Received on Wed Mar 31 1999 - 14:42:06 CEST

Original text of this message