Checkbox/Forms 5.0

From: Candy Robinson <candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:23:30 GMT

[Quoted] I am trying to refer to the value of a checkbox in a trigger. From the debugger, I can see the values of the rest of my block items, but the checkbox shows nothing. I defaulted it to be checked, and it shows as such in run-time, but the value isn't there for my program. What gives? Thanks in advance! --Candy
--
Sandra (Candy) Robinson		candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com	972-659-2558

* It takes all the running you can do to keep in the same place. If you *
* want to get somewhere else you must run twice as fast as that. *
* --Alice, in Lewis Carroll's "Through the Looking Glass" *