OWAS 3.0 - Keeping session

From: Patrick Schlaepfer <patrick_at_schlaepfer.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:50:34 -0100

I heard that there's a possibility to keep a connection (session) open to the OWAS 3.0.
The reason why I'm asking: I'd like to make one query, put the result into a pl/sql table, and then scrolling thru the pl/sql without having to access to db. The funny thing is, that the whole procedure works under sqlplus (exec...) and it scrolls, also the output looks ok (exec owa_util.showpage) but as soon as I try to run it over the www port, I get no data available.

Any help?
Pat

--
 ___  __ \__  ___/ Patrick Schlaepfer     http://www.schlaepfer.com