[Q] Designer 2000 and version control?

From: Bradley G. Smith <bgsmith/r6pnw_deschutes_at_fs.fed.xxus>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 12:49:31 -0800 (PST)

We have a small group of 5 or so oracle developers working on a database design and implementation project. We use Designer 2000 (ver 1.3?, not 2.1) and are having problems with code and entity overwrites. We have lost several days of productivity due to this problem. Can Designer be configured to work with version control software? I believe (but have not used) Developer 2000 can use version control software. If so, what software in particular will work? Will CVS work?

Thanks,

Brad Smith Received on Fri Mar 26 1999 - 21:49:31 CET

Original text of this message