Re: Granting permissions to entire schema

From: Peter Laursen <no email>
Date: 26 Mar 1999 14:42:18 GMT

Hello Mark

Make a script to create a script to do the job! I dont have the details ready, but this should give you an idea:

Use the following Oracle documented "tricks":

Create a script file (such as "grant_create.ql") with these lines:

set feedback off
set heading off
spool grants.sql
select 'grant select on '||table_name||' to USER;'

                  from user_tables, ...
	      where ...

spool off
start grants.sql

Peter

Mark <mrittman_at_tmf-europe.com> skrev i artiklen <36f8aaec.49605138_at_news.dial.pipex.com>...