Call_form Problems

From: Michael Lafferty <mlaff_at_paragon.ie>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:42:16 +0000

Hi,

[Quoted] I am trying to call a simple form called "testform" using Call_form. In the Calling form I logon and when I call the Called form I logout and then want to logon as the user listed in the parameter list below. In the called form I have created three form parameters same as the keys in the parameter list below. However when I run the Calling form - it calls the Called form "testform" OK but displays error on message line :
FRM 40514 Operation requires a databse connection - ie the parameter list didn't passed the new user name or the called form is not using them.

Thanks for your help in advance.

declare PL_ID Paramlist;

begin

     PL_ID := get_parameter_list('REQDATA');
                  if not id_null(PL_ID) then
                    destroy_parameter_list(PL_ID);
                  end if;
                  PL_ID := create_parameter_list('REQDATA');
                  logout;

add_parameter(PL_ID,'s_username',text_parameter,'dps');

add_parameter(PL_ID,'s_password',text_parameter,'dps');

add_parameter(PL_ID,'db_alias',text_parameter,'voyagerdb');

Call_form('d:\temp\testform.fmx',hide,do_replace,query_only,PL_ID); end; Received on Fri Mar 26 1999 - 12:42:16 CET

Original text of this message