Re: Help needed - dynamic Creation of HTML-Files

From: xxx <yyy_at_zzzz.com>
Date: 26 Mar 1999 11:09:06 GMT

You can use Oracle Reports runtime or Reports Server/Client with command line parameters to generate HTML file on a basis of .rdf file. See Oracle documentation.

(r30run32 /connect ... /destype=FILE /desformat=HTML ...)

bonanos_at_yahoo.com napisał(a) w artykule <7clkh5$vt$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...