Producing word compatible output from Reports3.0

From: Jonathan <jonathan_at_maxj.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 21:42:07 -0000

[Quoted] I have developed a report in Reports3.0 which displays to the screen and prints perfectly.
The problem is that i need it to be produced in word format so that it can be e-mailed around the company and then printed by users. Outputing to a text file removes all the fromatting from the report. Outputting to a file in html format produces reasonably good results but when this is saved as word format the results are poor. Does anyone know I way I can achieve a well formatted word document from oracle reports3.0
Thanx in advance
Jonathan

jonathan_at_maxj.freeserve.co.uk Received on Wed Mar 24 1999 - 22:42:07 CET

Original text of this message