Designer 2000 error CDI-20140 - What it is this?

From: Julio Cesar Barreto <jcob_at_zaz.com.br>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:00:38 -0300

I have a Export (archive DMP) of an application made in the 2000/1.3.2 Designer and Oracle 7,3,3. After to make the Import of this application and [Quoted] to open it in 2000 Designer I obtain to open and to see the diagrams, but when I go to edit its properties it presents me a message saying the following one:

CDI-20140: The entity has been deleted in the repository. Remove entiry from the diagram?

What it is made a mistake? Therefore I obtain to see the diagrams, but he seems that the information on these diagrams are not in the repository. The interesting one is that after the Import it says that the procedure was executed successfully and it does not accuse no error. Received on Tue Mar 23 1999 - 14:00:38 CET

Original text of this message