Re: Using GO_ITEM when validating a record

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au.no_junk_email>
Date: 23 Mar 1999 03:40:12 GMT

Hi,

On detecting an error, create a timer, which, when it expires, navigates to the item of your choice.
If there is more than one item involved then load the item's name into a control item which can then be read by the When-Timer-Expired trigger.

u08508_at_my-dejanews.com wrote in article <7d5rn4$qoi$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...