Oracle Designer 2.1.2 Tutorial initialization error

From: <bzeyben_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 03:07:44 GMT

Hi,

I loaded Designer on a Windows NT machine with Oracle 8.0.5 and try to initialize the Tutorial that comes with it but I am getting an error message within the restore procedure.

Following error message is given when I try to Restore the Tutorial after the Import procedure within Repository Object Navigator:

RME 02105: Oracle Error occurred ...
ORA 06508: PL/SQL could not find program unit being called

I was wondering if anybody has experienced this problem before.

My Oracle 8.05 installation is running on a Windes NT Machine and everything seams to be fine, at least I cannot detect any error.

Would be great if somebody can guide me to correct this error.

Thanks in advance.
Buelent