How to shrink automatically Oracle forms (version 5) ?

From: <philippe_cuisset_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:07:54 GMT

[Quoted] I developed an Oracle Forms 4.5 application on Unix and 21 inches screen. Now I have converted it to an Oracle forms 5 application on Windows NT and 17 inches screens. But some large forms are not yet fully visible on the screen.

One solution to shrink my forms is to increase the screen resolution to 1600*1200. But texts are very tiny, and my customer's PC have lower resolutions.

Do you know or have tools or fast procedures to shrink automatically Oracle forms (version 5) ?

[Quoted] Any help would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks.

Philippe Cuisset.