Query re screen design using Designer 2000

From: ferret <ferret_at_netspace.net.au>
Date: 20 Mar 1999 11:35:00 GMT

[Quoted] Our organisation is considering whether to acquire a system built using Oracle Developer 2000/ Designer 2000. The system will manage workflow through an administrative organisation.
Many of the people who will use the system are most familiar with computers through using the internet (Netscape Navigator / Internet Explorer). We would therefore like to achieve an interface which: a. represents a similar "look and feel" to the internet browsers b. makes extensive use of tabs
My query is whether this can be achieved using these Oracle tools or whether there are any specific difficulties in this regard Many thanks Received on Sat Mar 20 1999 - 12:35:00 CET

Original text of this message