Re: order of triggers in enter-query (forms 3.0)

From: Martin Cookson <martin.cookson_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 02:18:32 -0000

I take it you are trying to check the user enters a valid date before issuing a query. A POST-CHANGE trigger won't fire in enter_query mode. The only way you can validate data in enter query mode is by creating a PRE-QUERY trigger. This fires when you press the execute query key but before the query is sent to the database. And yes I am still using FORM3 :).

Martin Cookson