Re: Oracle reports 2.5, please help.

From: Sean McMurray <smcmurr_at_admin.dce.admin.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 12:26:43 -0700

ss0 wrote:

> Hello experts:
>
> I want to save an oracle report to a .pdf or pict or gif
> format. The idea is to save the report into a file as it appears on the
> monitor, including the borders, buttons logos etc. in otherwords take a
> snapshot of the report and save it to a file. Later I want to save this
> file in a database for retrieval. Is this possible. How do one proceed.
> seeking your comments please.

Run the report with destination SCREEN. Then choose File | Print. (You'll probably get a warning that the original destination was not the printer, but that's OK.) Then choose you Adobe Acrobat Distiller Printer Driver (you have to have one to generate PDF files), and print. The printing process will ask you for a filename, etc.

This will only include report content. It will not include buttones that are part of the Reports Runtime window. Received on Fri Mar 19 1999 - 20:26:43 CET

Original text of this message