Re: Reports / Querys

From: Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 17:23:19 +0300

You can use Column Formula for each row in the report query.

It is PL/SQL program unit - just return 0 for example, but before that you can fill next row in a PL/SQL table by using fields of the current selected row. So, in afterreport-trigger you can use the PL/SQL table to delete all corresponding rows from DB.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to ask me if you still have the problem.

--
Valeri Sorokine
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division