Re: designer/2000 version compatibility with oracle

From: Jonathan M Whitehead <j.m.whitehead_at_sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 12:27:51 +0000

Hi,

[Quoted] You need to install the import/export views from oracle 7.x onto the oracle 8 db. I can't remember where they scripts are located that do this but I think they are in the directory where the scripts to create the data dictionary are stored which on the unix box here is $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin

HTH Jon.