Re: Recomplie Oracle Report 3.0

From: Freddy Vanzeebroeck <Freddy.Vanzeebroeck_at_ping.be>
Date: 18 Mar 1999 20:51:54 GMT

[Quoted] You can have this problem when there is a call to a function or procedure in a stored package from your report.
If this is so, get the function or procedure out of the package, and create it as an independant stored function or procedure and call this one from your report. The problem should be gone.

Fred.

netz <fenghm_at_singnet.com.sg> wrote in article <7cd4cn$3mc$1_at_mawar.singnet.com.sg>...