Re: F45RUN32.exe causing illegal operation

From: Mike Rainville <Michel_at_cc.mcgill.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 19:00:45 GMT

Dear Dom,

         I have noticed a consistent failure (GPF) in Windows 95 Revision B: When a database query is in progress, if you tab to another panel, hiding the expected destination panel in the process, you will consistently experience a failure. Also, trying to disable the panels, except for the one receiving the data will cause a similar failure, so you can't block it that way.

         If the Oracle-Developer set mouse-cursor is a BUSY (hourglass), ask users to wait before switching panels.

Good luck,
Sincerely,
Mike Rainville

McGill University