Re: Oracle Reverse Engineering Tools

From: Mike Tarrani <mtarrani_at_gte.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 11:18:00 -0500

[Quoted] Visio Professional 5.0 has a wizard that will reverse-engineer the schema in either idef1x or erd format. Visio Enterprise edition will do allow you to either reverse engineer or design an Oracle database. I have used the Professional version (it works well enough ... requires odbc driver from Oracle, [Quoted] which is on the Oracle client CD); I have not used the Enterprise edition.