Form server

From: Andrea Cannaos <Andrea.Cannaos_at_deagostini.it>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:39:04 +0000

I'm a beginner and I'm trying to do deployment using Web technology. So I'm starting with non-cartridge implementation using appletviewer, doing all steps to arrive later with cartridge implementation and JInitiator. I've followed the manual but I've this problem : applet based on engine.Main starts correctly and I get no errors but I can't see my form displayed and onto the server (NT 4 with WAS 4) I've only F50SRV32 and not F50WEB32 process. The listener is working because if I change port 9000 or if I stop it I get the error ... please help me ...

Thank's Received on Thu Mar 18 1999 - 11:39:04 CET

Original text of this message